Focus T25: Week 7 Recap

Friday, June 26, 2015

A new week, and another week of T25 Beta Cycle.

So I must say, I like Speed 2.0 better than Speed 1.0. It's fun. I never thought I would say that about a workout, but it's true! I think because you just repeat two rounds, it makes it "feel easier" even though I was still sweating up a storm.

I've also found that by posting our photos every day after we work out...or knowing that I need to post the photo after we worked out is definite motivation to get it done. Knowing that I might let people down (if anyone even sees them, ha!) is good enough for me to get it done.

It's not easy, but it's so worth it!

I'm just three pounds shy of a huge goal...and I plan to crush that goal by the end of T25!






I need to work on flexing. The struggle is real.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!