Shakeology Pancakes

Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Last weekend we were really low on groceries and the only thing we really had available for breakfast were eggs and some turkey slices. So I quickly whipped up some scrambled eggs and turkey.

But my husband was still hungry. He has a fast metabolism...like athlete fast.

There wasn't much else to make, but then I remembered I could fashion some pancakes from Shakeology, a banana, and some eggs. So I gave it a whirl.

They turned out about as well as I could expect for three ingredient pancakes! I ate mine with a teaspoon of peanut butter. But they definitely hit the spot! It's worth a shot when you're in a pinch. Plus, I can say that these pancakes were the healthiest meal of the day.

Shakeology Pancake Recipe:
1 scoop Shakeology (I used Chocolate)
2 eggs
1 banana
splash of almond milk

Put all ingredients in blender or NutriBullet.
Cook over hot griddle.
Serve immediately.

Makes about 8-9 small pancakes.

The plate in the photo is a saucer, not a full size dinner plate.

I based this recipe off of other 3 ingredient protein pancakes I saw floating around on Pinterest.


No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!