21 Day Summer Fix Group

Wednesday, June 24, 2015



Let's do this together!

This is about a life change, a fresh start and not some crash diet or magic pill. You need to make a decision to commit to YOU! Daily improvements and good choices towards a better healthier you.


Get in this for the long haul! Yes, you'll see results in as little as a week and get a serious jaw dropping transformation in 21 days. But if you take what you learn during those 21 days, you'll change your life. I know I did!


When I first started this journey, I would check into my challenge group every morning, post my workout, share what I ate the day before and ask for help in the areas I struggled with. That group really was my support within the comfort of my own home! It's the reason why I succeeded and finished the program from start to finish.

I don't know about you, but I realized that I'm not really a gym person. I don't like feeling like a have to share equipment or be judged by people and honestly, I just like my space and be able to go full out at a workout and have the reassurance that no one else is watching.

Let's face it, its easy to skip a workout, to not make healthy food choices and of course to ignore the feeling in your gut to dig deeper if you don't have that accountability! That's the secret about the atmosphere I create! It's not about a shake and a box of workout DVDs. It's about being a part of something more and knowing that you matter to others.

Fourth of July is right around the corner I want to invite you to join me in a 21 Summer Fix Group. We start July 6th, so it's a perfect time to start after you've enjoyed the holiday with BBQ, margaritas, and all kinds of other goodies! I want to help you Meal Prep, Plan and Eat Clean! Learn how to properly fuel your body for energy, weight loss, and how to make this a lifestyle change vs temporary fix.

I am going to share my meal planning tips and tricks, give you recipes, tips and ideas to help you achieve your goals. Whether its 5lbs or 50 lbs I can help! 

I really truly love what I do and I love seeing other people achieve AMAZING results.

If this sounds like something you would like to start, I am inviting you to join me on July 6th!

All you need to do is commit to a fitness program which we can decide on together, you replace 1 meal or snack per day with Shakeology and in return I will add you to my exclusive online accountability and support group where each day you will get group support from me, daily motivation, daily check ins and the ultimate accountability!


SIGN UP FOR THE CHALLENGE HERE!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!