Focus T25: Week 2 Recap

Friday, May 22, 2015

Today we finished Week 2 of Focus T25. 

So I think I might have a love/hate relationship with this workout program. I love it because it is only 25 minutes (except Fridays where it's a Double Day - we decided to take the option). I hate it because I get so sweaty. Like it's crazy how sweaty you can get in just 25 minutes.

But we survived another week!







I definitely think that posting our sweaty selfies on Facebook for all our friends and family to see has been helpful in keeping us accountable. I know that if we weren't posting them, I'd find it so much easier to make an excuse as to why we didn't have to workout.

Another good thing is that I'm working out with my husband. He's really good about following through, especially if it means that he's making me follow through on stuff. So really, it's great that we're holding each other accountable for doing Focus T25. If I were to do this alone, I'd probably stick to it, but not nearly as well as doing the workout together with him.

I also love the selfie stick. I thought it was silly at first, but it's totally come in handy for these photos!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!