Day 8, 9, 10: Happy Habits

Thursday, May 21, 2015

1. I'm grateful for rainy days. I'm grateful for when the sun shines through. I'm grateful for each and every day.

2. I'm so glad my husband has the ability to work from home once a week every other week. It's great to have him around even if we are both busy working.

3. I did 10 quick minutes of meditation.

4. Messaged an old friend.

5. T25 Total Body Circuit complete.


Day 9:

1. I'm grateful to be able to choose when I work. I'm grateful that the Internet keeps me connected to people. I'm grateful that reaching out to old friends has been a positive experience.

2. I had a couple of people reach out to me because of my transformation photo. It makes me super nervous all the time to post that kind of stuff, but if it helps just one person I know it's worth it.

3. 10 minute meditation. I really like clearing my mind this way.

4. Messaged a fellow photographer.

5. T25 Cardio


Day 10:

1.  I'm grateful to walk my dog every day. I'm grateful that it has not been blistering hot yet. I'm grateful that my husband can go celebrate his friend's bachelor party this weekend.

2. I had a great chat with an old friend from college who I have not spoken to in a least 3-5 years, if not longer. While we were just catching up through Facebook messenger it was great to hear from her.

3. 5 minutes of meditation is good for the soul.

4. Messaged a friend from college.

5. Double Day Friday - T25 Lower Focus & Ab Intervals

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!