Health & Fitness is a journey not a destination

Saturday, April 4, 2015

We all start at different points in our health and fitness journey.

Some people are super fit. Some people don't know a thing about clean eating or regular exercise. But it's okay because we all start somewhere.

One of the best quotes I've heard is, "Don't compare your beginning to someone else's middle." 


It's so true. I can't compare my health and fitness journey with someone that is totally ripped. That wouldn't be fair to either of us. I can't discount my own efforts to change my life.

Change doesn't happen overnight. As much as I wish it did! But with small gradual changes, over time and consistency, it can create big results.

We all have a day one. And truly, health and fitness is a continuous journey throughout our lives. It's not a destination. It's not like you get to your goal weight and your done. You have to keep up with your newly formed habits to maintain your physique.

I feel like I've been on my own health and fitness journey forever, but it's only been in the last couple of years that I've gotten serious about it. Now I'm noticing that my hard work is paying off and it's really due to consistency in working out and even more consistency in eating clean.

I'll be sharing some of my favorite Clean Eating recipes!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!