Focus T25: Week 8 Recap

Tuesday, July 7, 2015

What have I learned since embarking on this journey of working out every morning?

That accountability is key.

Do I want to take sweaty selfies every day? 

No, not particularly.

However, I know that by taking a photo and sharing it, I'm keeping myself accountable. I think about what it would be like if we were just working out on our own but not doing public accountability. I'm sure we'd still get our workouts in (my husband is dependable like that), but I feel like it would be a lot easier to skip out on a workout here and there.

I have to say that this is the first time that I've made it this far into the program. We only have 2 more weeks to go.






So how is T25?

Well, honestly, before we started I was kind of nervous about it. It seemed really intense and harder than anything I've ever done. However, thanks to Tania the modifier, everything was really accessible! I was pleasantly surprised that I'm able to do about 80% of the moves without modifying. I still do pushups on my knees and walk for the pike ups. Otherwise, I'm doing the program.

It doesn't matter if you can do the moves perfectly. It matters that you keep going and stick to it consistently. Change happens in the consistency of habit over time....just like gaining weight can sneak up on you...so can weight loss! 


No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!