Focus T25: Week 10 Recap // Review

Friday, July 17, 2015

We finished!!

We finished 50 days of Focus: T25!

This is the first time that we've finished a complete program together...let alone one that was longer than 3 weeks. This one was 10 weeks!






I must say that I am not a morning person, but I definitely preferred to workout first thing in the morning with Focus: T25. It was kind of nice just to roll out of bed, get the workout done -- 25 minutes! -- and go about our day. There was one day where my hubby had work to do late at night the day before, so the next morning he was not feeling up to the workout at 6:30am. He was working from home that day so we did the workout around lunchtime. I found that I had much better energy first thing in the morning (even though I hadn't eaten yet).

Okay, so results! Well, for me, I lost a total of 8lbs and about 14 inches over all. I'm not sure what my husband's numerical results are, but he definitely got more definition in his arms and abs. 

I believe that I would have gotten more "dramatic" results (if I wanted them) if I had followed either the Focus: T25 meal plan or a 21 Day Fix meal plan. However, we did not have a strict meal plan. I followed a loose version of the 21 Day Fix, still using containers, but not managing it quite as closely. I still drank my Shakeology every day, and considering that I deal with PCOS which makes it difficult to lose weight anyway, I'm super pleased with 8 pounds.

I'm now within just a couple pounds of my first goal weight. I know that I can make it. It feels so close...and yet also SOOOO far.

I can't lost the momentum though. 

Honestly, I'm at my lowest weight since college. And I don't want to go back up on the scale.

Focus: T25 is a great workout. It's short, at just 25 minutes, so there's really no excuse not to get it in. It's mostly cardio based and if you need to modify, there is a modifier to follow. I would say that it is more intense than the 21 Day Fix, but a little less intense than the 21 Day Fix Extreme.

If you're looking for an awesome & intense workout, but you're short on time, I would highly recommend looking into Focus: T25. You can purchase a copy here.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!