Cize is now available!

Tuesday, July 28, 2015

I've never had aspirations of being a professional dancer. I knew that was not in the cards for me.

In college, I was part of the Filipino student organization, that put on a cultural celebration every year. I always longed to be a part of the "modern" routine (code for hip hop), but was never placed on the roster. I get it...that kind of rhythm doesn't run through my veins.

Fast forward several years and here comes Cize...the end of exercize.

It's a dance workout by the creator of Insanity, T25, and Hip Hop Abs. Shaun T has gone back to his roots of dance.

I tried out the sample workout on Beachbody on Demand (actually the very first time I just watched), and it was super fun. The steps are broken down and repeated and put together so that it's approachable and if you can follow along on the TV, you can do this workout!

I'm excited about this program release because people who "don't like to exercise" will now have a program that they can do and not feel like they are working out. The time just passes and suddenly you're doing a dance routine and you're done. It's pretty awesome.


I'm starting a test group in August just for Cize! Would you like to be a part of the group? We'll do the program together (well, from home) and have accountability through an online group. 

Ready to get started? Fill out the form here:



No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!