No More Double Chins!

Tuesday, July 14, 2015



Same shirt. 6 months difference.

One of the biggest pieces of proof (to myself) that change was actually happening was my chin...and the loss of the extra ones. 😂

For the longest time I had a double chin whether I liked it or not. It would be the thing that would bother me the most about photos of myself....and as a photographer a pet peeve that no one told me I should adjust my head. Anyway, I'm excited that photos no longer have a default double chin.

And then my sister and husband both remarked that I look like I have bigger eyes. I suppose there's less face to push and make my eyes smaller. 😂

What have I done in the last 6 months? 3 rounds of the 21 Day Fix - (those dang portion control containers are life changing!) - 21 Day Fix Extreme, and coming almost to the end of 10 weeks of Focus T25. Getting better everyday. 😁

After we finish T25 I think I'm going to do another round of 21 Day Fix. Want to join me? Let me know! 😉

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!